It's so exciting to see bloggers I love pop up on ModCloth's fun Blogger of the Moment feature. In fact, some of my favorite blogs were first introduced to me by ModCloth. Like a fangirl, I was tickled pink when they selected me for this honor and named a lovely Dahlia romper after my blog.
What I love about the Here's Looking at Me, Kid romper:
- the beautiful sheer fabric dotted with tiny hearts
- the subtle nautical styling of the bodice
- cream and black colors work well with any color and any season
- the bodice is high enough to cover an ample chest
Do be sure to head over to the ModCloth blog and check out my interview about style inspiration, decor tips, as well as the inside scoop on my bicycle resoration. I've also styled two different outfit ideas to coordinate with my pretty new romper - all with items you can find at ModCloth.
Psst! You can also checkout my favorite ModCloth items right here!
- romper: The Here's Looking at Me, Kid romper from ModCloth
- hat: Avenue Antiques (Canton, Ohio)
- cardigan: available at Fine & Dandy Vintage
- tights: Hue (from Macy's)
- purse: Thrifted
- shoes: available at Fine & Dandy Vintage